Few weeks ago, a nightmare came to my life that I thought was impossible to happen but it did. Okay, maybe I was over reacting but I was scared that things would turn out worst. It made me a little paranoid. Anyways, there are things that I just need not to blog, to keep my silence and get my world going. For readers who know the real story, well it’s just a small incident but one wrong move and it will ruin our lives. Much for the teaser. If you are a follower of my blog, you know what I have posted in my daughter’s 13th birthday. Lucky 13 right? I was stressed and wished I have some camacho triple maduro with me. Unfortunately, even the two cans of beer in my fridge appeared unappealing to me. That night, I just slept and filled my mind with positive thoughts with hopes for a brighter day to wake up.
Get Updates Via Email
Like Us on Facebook
- Know What You Want to Buy
- Funky Fish
- Health in your 40s
- AMAZING PLAYGROUND SHOWS OFF #PLAYPINOY STYLE IN NIKE’S #PLAYPINOY TOURNAMENT HELD AT BARANGAY DOÑA IMELDA
- Buying in bulks, are you wise enough?
- Special Pandesal from Occasions of Joy
- Finding a New Home
- Play is not a luxury
- Understanding Your Dog’s Needs
- Expect More Artists at EarthDay Jam 2014 Concert
Grab My Badge
Join Us Here!
My Weekly Meme
Blogs Worth Visiting