Thanks Kaye of WAHMaholic for this award. When I first dropped by in her blog, I was truly amazed by her layouts. She’s a web designer and if I am to rate her designs, I would definitely give her an an excellent grade. Please stop by in her blog and be amazed not only with her designs but witty writings too.
This is my first award for 2010. The rule is simple, post this logo and list down ten things that makes you happy.
- paid utility bills
- buff spa
- higher PR
- saturday mornings
- blogging, connecting all moms out there
- going to supermarket to do grocery with my kids on weekend
- excellent grade on academic subject of my two girls
Thanks to Amy of Business Matters. She is a Pinay Blogger based in US. She’s really sweet that she never forget to include me in her list. I couldn’t clearly remember how we’ve crossed our way and how i got her link. All I knew was, I stumbled in her blogs and it was very much worth to read. I really like her writings, you could feel the sincerity in her posts. She is one of my favorite blogger. Thanks again Amy for these two beautiful awards.
Such a lovely award!
Thank you so much of Her and History and Chris of The Mommy Journey.
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Here’s my 7 things about my self:
1. I love the idea of cruising even if I have experienced near death drowning three times in my life.
2. My ultimate dream vacation is Palawan.
3. I love coffee despite of being insomniac.
4. My two lovely daughters are my most priced possesion.
5. I am _____ .
6. I love spicy foods.
7. I am SAHM for almost 12 years. Happy. Contented.
Here’s my 7 creative bloggers:
I love this tag for so many reasons. Amy shared this to me. Thank you so much Amy for your unending support, love and thoughts. I really appreciate all the tags that I consider a blessings to my site. Please visit her site Business Matters and feel the love in the world where we all belong.
*Start Copy Here*
You do not have to be tagged to play along. The game is simple and so are the rules.
1. Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.
3. Tag as many bloggers as you like so the list keeps on growing.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.
We Are The World Bloggers Master List:
1. Emila Yusof 2. The Other Side of Emila 3. Mariuca 4. Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery 5. Meow Diaries 11. Unlisted One 7. Spiff, the Spaceman 8. My Sweet Escape 9. Nota Nurul 10. Life’s Tapestry 11. Spontaneous Insignificancy 12. LadyJava 13. Miss Igorota 14. AnnyBoo 15. Yoon See 16. Jia’s Life 17. Nessa’s Mumblings 18. Also Mommy 19. The Walk of Life 20.Pretty Firefly 21. Untouchable EARTH 22. Baterya 23. Comedy Plus 24. Bain Cardin 25. Strawberry Milkshake 26. Turn-U-Off 27. Jom Heboh Di Sini 28. Notes by Marvic 29. Memoir Mez 30.Origena 31.Walking Newspaper 32. Nurul Aqilah 33. Bluedreamer 34. Breaking the Boundaries 35. Life According to Me 36. A Great Pleasure 37. Time Goes By 38. Kancing itu Butang 39. In my Kitchen 41. Fyzal’s Territory 40. Wiggy’s World 40. A Simple Life 41. A Taxi Ride 42. Single Life of Me 43. Little Bits of Info 44. Ode to Adrienne 45. KMP 46. Simple Happy Life 47. Small and Simple Things 48. Amiable Amy 49. Beyond Photography 50. Business Matters 51. Embrace Life 52. You’re next
*End Copy Here*
This Spread the Love Award was shared to me by Amy of Amiable Amy. She is my loyal friend here in blogosphere and she never forgets to share her blessing for me. I know that this spread-the-love award is truly something that exists in her heart. Please visit Amiable Amy and feel the love in her site. Thank you so much Amy.
1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.